Spurs Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

Gelsons Dad said:
Train said:
shadygiz said:
tiredness played a big part in our 2nd half.....when AVB freshened up their midfield, we should have reacted

Four games in two weeks for Barry and he's not exactly a spring-chicken.

Mancini should've brought on Rodwell in Dzeko's stead.

MCFC: SUBS NEWS: Pantilimon, Kolo Toure, Kolarov, Lescott, Garcia, Sinclair, Aguero #spursvcity #mcfc

I saw three people talking about bringing on Rodwell in the match day thread, I thought my eyes were deceiving me.

Also, said it before, if you work in the media, you cannot dislike Tottenham. It's astonishing. I'm no Arsenal lover by any means but they seem to get an incredible amount of shit from the press compared to Spuds. They are the London team. Even more favoured than West Aam. Couldn't believe how much Tyler screamed at each of their goals.

Mancini: Okayz Brian, the Spurs of Tottingham have just win a goal. what should we do?

Kidd: You're the boss, Boss, what do you think we should do?

Mancini: David .... what do you think we should do?

Platt: Fuck knows, Mrs Potato Head isnt answering my call!

Mancini: Brian, they have just won another goal, what should we do?

Kidd: I dunno Boss, put another keeper between the sticks?

Mancini: What are theze sticks? Do you thinkz we should take of Edin and put on Javi to stop a 3rd ..... oh Brian ... too late ... that Bail has scored. What should be do?

Kidd: I dunno Boss, go and stand at the touchline and look glum??

Mancini: That's a good tactical decision Brian, I's a do that.

We'll all have forgotten this when we're watching Vinny lift the FA Cup.

We knew this season had gone in terms of the title, so it's pretty irrelevant really, especially when you see we've got teams like Norwich to play who regularly let us give them a good rogering, so 2nd is safe.

If Dzeko wasn't before then I think today he's shown himself out of the club. And good riddance. It will also have shown those in charge of transfers what we need in the summer. A good summer in the transfer market and we'll be fucking unstoppable next season. This one is a blip for many reasons, all of which have been pointed out on here plenty of times.

Mancini fucked up today by not taking Dzeko off after about an hour (if not sooner), but it happens. If we sack the guy who's already given us a title and cup then we'll be looking back on his tenure as a halcyon time as we lurch from one manager to the next. We did that didn't we, it didn't work.

Bad day at the office. I reckon that will also be our last defeat this season.

Gelsons Dad said:
ElanJo said:
We could all see it coming. You're unlikely to beat Spurs away starting with 10 men.

Feel sorry for Tevez. The amount of energy he puts in and yet he has to put up with the Bosnian Turd as a strike 'partner'. He is soo fuckking shit it is unbelievable.

Got to blame Mancini for the loss tho for keeping him on. With a half decent forward alongside Tevez we'd have been out of sight by half time. Spurs were gash and were for the taking.

To lose this game 3-1 is an embarrassment. I dunno wtf Mancini was playing at today.

Who? The lescott sub should give you a clue about our available forwards for this game!

And who's fucking fault is that?

Which dickhead thought selling Balotelli mid season - leaving us with three strikers would be a great idea?

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Mancini: Okayz Brian, the Spurs of Tottingham have just win a goal. what should we do?

Mancini: What are theze sticks? Do you thinkz we should take of Edin and put on Javi to stop a 3rd ..... oh Brian ... too late ... that Bail has scored. What should be do?

Pointless pathetic post

Gelsons Dad said:
Train said:
shadygiz said:
tiredness played a big part in our 2nd half.....when AVB freshened up their midfield, we should have reacted

Four games in two weeks for Barry and he's not exactly a spring-chicken.

Mancini should've brought on Rodwell in Dzeko's stead.

MCFC: SUBS NEWS: Pantilimon, Kolo Toure, Kolarov, Lescott, Garcia, Sinclair, Aguero #spursvcity #mcfc

Maybe he was on the bench just to make up the numbers. We only have so many players who travel, so could be there was nobody else to be the final sub

ZabbaStuntDouble said:

Swing and a miss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.