Spurs Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

PHOENIX9000 said:
We played some good stuff in the first half but the second we fell apart!!!! We need to put games away when we are dominating and I thought Carlos was by far our best player!!! We are so unlucky at times I mean Silva was fit and ready for the game but rolling on his ankle in a light training session just did us and Milner going off as well!!!! But what I did not get one bit was "Why didn't Mancini replace Milner with Javi and push Yaya forward"? I mean it is so obvious to all us fans what needed to be changed but Roberto had to put on Kolarov, which was the worst move he could of made in that situation as he was awful against Wigan!!!

He knows Garcia is shit that's why. The sensible move would have been to move Vinny to midfied and to bring Kolo or Lescott into defence alongside Nasty.

Dethred said:
I'd rather have Guidetti come on as a striker at 90 minutes than Mancini make a farce of our season by sarcastically putting Lescott out there as a Striker.

What kind of fucking mockery is that shit? I think my dog could have randomly walked up to one of the players on the bench and barked to make a better substitution than that.

When Mancini is under pressure in a losing situation, he's started to completely lose the plot. We've seen 4-1-4, 3-5-2, two left fullbacks and two left wingers on at the same time, be a goal down and replace a centerback with a fullback, and much more madness.

Today, for probably the 5th or 6th time this season, Mancini showed that he is an average manager at best.
Really? Big target man up front in the last minute. It was a desperate throw of the dice

No need to fill your post full of expletives for added effect.

Is there only me who thinks champ20ne is naff. Surely the number part should have a one in it somewhere to make it work.they clearly are a clueless bunch when it comes to stuff like this although I suppose it's a brain cell upwards from their nursery rhymes!

Prestwich_Blue said:
grim up north said:
stan bowles said:
Could have moved Kompany into defensive midfield and Kolo or Lescott to CB to help stem the tide. Barry was overrun with YaYa proving non-existent in protecting the back four.

Spurs main threat was down the flanks
And we know Kolarov is fuck all use at defending so why not bring Garcia on instead?

And play him where

Kolorov was playing wide midfield swopped with Nasri. Nasri took Milners position

Disappointing with the manner we lost that. First half we were excellent, Tevez was MOTM in that half, and Milner showed why he's such an important player, big miss when he couldn't carry on. The changes for Spurs swung it, as they were playing with 4 central midfielders, plus Bale operating behind the striker, and they were completely compressed in there, couldn't create any chances, nobody providing width, and it was easy to defend against. That was a key moment in the game, get another goal, while they were struggling with their formation.

Anyway, we lost the title in February, we just need to make sure we don't mess up against Wigan.

LoveCity said:
The cunts are out, obsessed with City to the very last.

BIZIPj8CQAArhRs.jpg:large

Fair one TBH - there's plenty of us twats would do the same if the position was reversed.

The really funny thing is that that banner is probably 18 months old and has been stuck in the car boot since the drive back from Sunderland last May.

xmusampa said:
Is there only me who thinks champ20ne is naff. Surely the number part should have a one in it somewhere to make it work.they clearly are a clueless bunch when it comes to stuff like this although I suppose it's a brain cell upwards from their nursery rhymes!

I'm with you mate. It's shite. You can imagine the mongs in the photo giggling to each other at their amazing 'stunt'. If they were 'kids' you could understand it, but these halfwits are beyond that. We'll have more of it through the summer, so brace yourself.

Unknown_Genius said:
Disappointing with the manner we lost that. First half we were excellent, Tevez was MOTM in that half, and Milner showed why he's such an important player, big miss when he couldn't carry on. The changes for Spurs swung it, as they were playing with 4 central midfielders, plus Bale operating behind the striker, and they were completely compressed in there, couldn't create any chances, nobody providing width, and it was easy to defend against. That was a key moment in the game, get another goal, while they were struggling with their formation.

Anyway, we lost the title in February, we just need to make sure we don't mess up against Wigan.
We'll never know what the impact of a win would have had on Utd against Villa. At half time I was thinking if we can hold on to this you never know

Need to bounce back immediately and start winning some games away from home

Hung said:
xmusampa said:

I'm with you mate. It's shite. You can imagine the mongs in the photo giggling to each other at their amazing 'stunt'. If they were 'kids' you could understand it, but these halfwits are beyond that. We'll have more of it through the summer, so brace yourself.

um, i think they were taking the piss after our cheeky 1-6 banner.....bastards!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.