Spurs Vs City Post match thread.

pudge said:
The Mail have me doubting we even played..

5e7o29.png
The fact that over half of it goes to the Treasury might be a good starting point.

did anybody else hear the Arsenal bellend who rang talksport yesterday, too say that we are only top of the league because we are having all the major decisions go our way!!??! and he said the game v them should have been a 6-6 draw!! because they had 2 perfectly good goals disallowed and a stone wall penalty.
And apparentley the draw with southampton is part of wengers plan to put us top of the league to test or metal because he doesnt think we are up to the job!!!

unbelieveable Jeff!!!

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
jknight said:
jayblue said:
Rose should have let dzeko get his shot off last night. Edin would have probably put it in the carpark.

Thinking about his finishing last night you're probably right!

Now that's not kind!

One o' these games Edin is gonna touch 99.9% shots on target. Think he's linin' up the game at The Swamp!<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:57 am --<br /><br />
Damocles said:

The graphic which BT showed had Dawson occupying the ground between Yaya and Ferny! Clearly two yards onside. Never seen such a travesty of reporting as that graphic. I was under the impression that Goebbels had topped himself, but he seems to have got a job in BTSport Propaganda Dept!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
jknight said:
Thinking about his finishing last night you're probably right!

Now that's not kind!

One o' these games Edin is gonna touch 99.9% shots on target. Think he's linin' up the game at The Swamp!

-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:57 am --

Damocles said:

besides it not being a free kick in the first place

The graphic which BT showed had Dawson occupying the ground between Yaya and Ferny! Clearly two yards onside. Never seen such a travesty of reporting as that graphic. I was under the impression that Goebbels had topped himself, but he seems to have got a job in BTSport Propaganda Dept!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.