Spurs Vs City Post match thread.

Damocles said:
iDymYqy9R0CEH.png

Bellends
But they are the pride of north London and play at the world famous white hart lane!

## SUPER KUN ## said:
Damocles said:
But they are the pride of north London and play at the world famous white hart lane!
Interesting to see ALL City players are in that picture.
Also it definitely shows 2 Spurs players are nearer to Hart.

Interestingly in order to get a draw as per Glory Glory they would have had to have more than the 2 shots on target that they did have and more than 34% of the ball (that was what they were having with 11 men as well).
We had 24 shots at their goal with 11 on target - they were lucky it wasn't a proper drubbing.
What do they mean get decisions - it was offside - no question. Oh and watch the Spurs crowds reaction when Rose brings Dzeko down (which he did) - they all knew it was a pen as did their players!
If you got everything you didn't deserve it would have still been 2-4.
They just weren't good enough on the night and were soundly beaten by a better side - all the bleating and wailing about being hard done to won't change anything. We know, we watched us being second best for decades, at least we knew when we were shit!

cleavers said:
Chippy_boy said:
OB1 said:
Well you got the ratio right (1:5): Edin had 10 shots, with two on target. Both his shots on target led to goals being scored.

His shooting was pretty awful last night but he did also play some excellent football; he remains the most frustrating footballer that I think I have ever seen in a City shirt.

Completely agree. His finishing can be anything from lethal to diabolically bad and last night his finishing - as opposed to his general play - was the worst I have ever seen from him. Its no exaggeration to say he could have scored 6 or 7 himself last night had he had his shooting boots on.
I thought Edin last night was excellent, his work rate was as good as anyone in the team, and some his hold up play, and passing was very good, his goal was a great finish too, but he was wasteful a few times. He's smiling and happy right now, that's a great Edin to have in the team, even if his shooting boots look like they are on the wrong feet sometimes.

Well said Cleavers. It does bug me when some fans insist on having a go, even at a player who has contributing massively in a phenomenal run of games. I hope I don't curse the guy but it seems Dzeko is the only striker we can count on to be fit every game.

In the interests of fuck all I ask why journalists are such CUNTS!
Would that be Lawton again the fat bastard - he was giving it the Adebayor wages bollox the other day. (Yes I know were paying him a fixed amount in installments as agreed by his contractual conditons to leave for Spurs) :)

Kinkys Left Foot said:
In the interests of fuck all I ask why journalists are such *****!
Would that be Lawton again the fat bastard - he was giving it the Adebayor wages bollox the other day. (Yes I know were paying him a fixed amount in installments as agreed by his contractual conditons to leave for Spurs) :)

Why are sports journalist twats?

Their target audience who buy their crap are the fairweather fans of utd, arsenal and the scousers add spurs too. They are in the millions. If they keep getting told about City twatting teams and their team is far behind they don't buy the paper or just switch off talksport.

Scareye said:
shadygiz said:
just thought i'd post this up from a spurs fan last night, it was caught in the post approval system.

You mugs would be In the first division if it wasn't for the camel jockeys. just remember where your from and where you have come from ya whippet walking pigeon fancying northern monkeys at least the mighty spurs run a proper club.
Wait till shake ya money fucks of

gonna get the bit underlined made into a t-shirt ;)

Do the mods intercept a lot of posts like this?
Would make a great thread! Just saying!!

100's. might post a few :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.