Spurs Vs City Post match thread.

Just wonder if Owen would 1) have gone over in the box like Dzeko and 2) would have moaned about the penalty we should have had in the first half if his shot had been blocked with hands in the box ?

homerdog said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
I hate Owen. "It's heartbreaking for Spurs" he said at one point...

He actually added the "for Spurs" after hesitating - I think he slipped and really meant he was heartbroken!

You think he's bad still got bt on and that twat michael calvin has just called us finacial doping creative accountans

Gillespie said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Gillespie said:
As a neutral, I think Spurs were a little hard done by tonight.

A goal wrongly disallowed and a penalty wrongly given where Rose clearly got the ball and was sent off.

Against 10 men there was never any doubt.

Having said all that, I still think City would have won, so maybe an academic argument but of course, we will never know.
So when Walker caught the ball we weren't hard done by?
Or when Rose dived for the free kick?
Or when Ade stayed on the pitch?
Or when they sent that **** on at half time to do a 30 second hatchet job on Silva?

Nah...

Go fuck a lemon.

You do realise I am a neutral and therefore likely to be more objective than you?

you do know who we all support don't you?

Dont like it fuck off.

Gillespie said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Gillespie said:

A goal wrongly disallowed and a penalty wrongly given where Rose clearly got the ball and was sent off.

Having said all that, I still think City would have won, so maybe an academic argument but of course, we will never know.
Or when they sent that **** on at half time to do a 30 second hatchet job on Silva?

Nah...

Go fuck a lemon.

You do realise I am a neutral and therefore likely to be more objective than you?

As the self-professed neutral why did yer not mention the game of netball that Walker indulged in when it was 1-0? The officiating was shit for both!

Had the feeling Sergio considered playing on but decided to play safe. So hopefully a bit of physio and he'll be OK.

As usual Dzeko blasts several high or wide - and then scores.

Also, top of the pile and buzzing.

Gillespie said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Gillespie said:

Nah...

Go fuck a lemon.

But as you missed out the potentially "key" decisions that went in their favor, I'd say you were being anything but neutral.

Dont know if its been mentioned,but what the fcuk was that lanky cnut ade at,kicking,stamping and wrestling players for 90 mins,although he wasn't on his own bunch of fcukers...

Michael Calvin of the Mirror on BT tonight was an absolute disgrace. Clutching at the financial angle to have a pop at us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.