Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

Summer transfer window was excellent, the squad is excellent - it's the management, motivation and coaching of that excellent squad that is questionable.

But we need a bit of bottle on the pitch. How much coaching and motivation do these players need? They should be fired up for the whole ninety minutes, and despite the wretchedness of the first goal they should rise above it. The minute there is a sniff of adversity the cookie is crumbling!

I'm in the middle of writing a letter to Pellegrini to never, ever substitute Fernandinho whilst Fernando stays on the park, even if Dinho has one leg.

+1

Also if Kompany is injured please give Fernandinho the armband. In the absence of a vocal captain at least have one who tries for 90 minutes and whose body language doesn't resemble a child whose pet rabbit has just been run over be a steamroller .

Injuries have crippled us-piss poor decisions from the linesman and a shite goalie dont help mind. Hoddle really got on my tits today.

Very poor performance from everyone today despite the injury list.Thought Spurs throughly deserved the victory. Not at all impressed with Sterling looks like another Aaron lennon. Now allows rags to go top and Chelsea and Arsenal to creep back into the frame.

We looked good until they scored.

Second half, we were abysmal. I don't any of them came out of the game with any credit. The passing was awful and there seemed to be no passion or desire.

Still, onwards and upwards. Let's give Mönchengladbach a good hammering on Wednesday.

Everything that could go wrong did. Shit happens and even the best sides have had games like our performance against Spurs.(Barcelona's midweek performance being prime example).

Gonna be fun reading this with some of our "fans". First half very good. Second half I think the injuries played a part (3rd & 4th choice centre backs, unfit Kun, Yaya hammy) but no real excuses.
This forum has changed since I joined, we now appear to have very arrogant "fans" who expect FIFA type consistency and brilliance at all times, me I am happy we have won something in my life time and can cut the players some slack if they have a bad day, like today
Will never be an elite club with attitudes like this. It's not just a one off result. Juventus? West Ham? Almost at Palace?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.