Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

Are you on the Wum?

We have lost to Juve and have won 1 of the last 3, we lost to Stoke and didn't win for 3 games, we got pegged back v CSKA and won 1 of the next 5, we played piss poor and luckily beat Wednesday in the FA Cup and didn't win for 5 games, we got twatted at home to Barca and won 2 of the next 7 games.

No we never bounce back and sweeping statements where we pretend everything is fine is fucking stupid

Exactly right. It's the mentality of the team that should be questioned.

I'm sorry did we win anything last season? Did our blip post CSKA knock us out the league cup? Did our blip post Wednesday hand the title to Chelsea and see us get knocked out of the FA Cup to boro? Did we win the CL and I'm imagining all that happened.

Or are you pretending that winning the league 2 seasons ago is more important than the obvious problem we have in the team that cost us last season and is once again coming to haunt us?

It's all gone a bit tits up really hasn't it.

We have gone back to what we were last season. Spineless with a manager who doesn't inspire.

Why do we have so many injuries? What the fuck are we doing in training? How are we only finding out players are injured when they are named in the side or on the bench.

Fucking shambles today and got exactly what we deserved. It once again highlights how shit last weeks result was

we must bounce back at some point if we finish in the top 2.

Not worth analysing this. We had half a squad injured. Therefore a disjointed performance should surprise no one.

Leave it and get on with something else

Questions should be asked why we have so many injuries. Are our players being overplayed in league cup games? Not warming up properly? Why are players getting injured in the warm up?

Yes these things can happen but with so many players?

Let's face facts and not talk shite like some of you so called blues,
Injuries meant pellers had no choice but to play this team, any team with caballero kolarov navas mdm sagna fernando in it, will probably lose most prem games and in my opinion they ain't even good squad players never mind first team starters.
Sterling was bought to be fed by silva and he hasn't had this luxury for a while, Sergio needs silva simple as that.
There is no panic, there is nowt to worry about. Fitness of most of our squad is around the corner and kdb has 3 goals and he's not even had the luxury of merlin yet.
Also read that some on here aren't bothered about the offsides, well I fucking am, two yards off and stood in front of the liner, get a grip it's almost scandalous.

Let's face facts and not talk shite like some of you so called blues,
Injuries meant pellers had no choice but to play this team, any team with caballero kolarov navas mdm sagna fernando in it, will probably lose most prem games and in my opinion they ain't even good squad players never mind first team starters.
Sterling was bought to be fed by silva and he hasn't had this luxury for a while, Sergio needs silva simple as that.
There is no panic, there is nowt to worry about. Fitness of most of our squad is around the corner and kdb has 3 goals and he's not even had the luxury of merlin yet.
Also read that some on here aren't bothered about the offsides, well I fucking am, two yards off and stood in front of the liner, get a grip it's almost scandalous.

So basically we are a one man team.

Allowing Chelsea back into the frame so easily is piss poor. That early mental strength has completely disappeared.

Let's not overreact. Two bad decisions against us and several injuries.

Defensively we were shocking second half though. Regardless of whether the players could gel so soon, these are supposedly top top players and application and intelligence was missing too frequently. When Yaya went off heads went down which is unacceptable.

We went from a position of being unlucky to not be winning at half time to getting a tanning. Far too few shots on goal from us and accuracy of a walrus when we tried.

Willy however should not be allowed near the first team for a while. Shocking goalkeeping. Not seen anything that bad since Simon Tracy. If we let the rags get even near a sniff of the title come next year then we should hang our heads in shame.

He really is the most insipid manager around.

He exudes absolutely zero passion and instills no confidence.

I was saying the same last season. Even when we go on a run of wins, we seem one mistake away from going on just as long a run of losses and draws.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.