Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

Wouldn't mind Pochetino, he set up that Spurs side perfectly today. A big kick in the bollocks for us, we're just not that good as Europe continually shows us.

It seems that every team we play is set up perfectly to negate all the quality we have in the squad, and add to that the notion I have that Pellers doesn't bother with any homework on our opponents in the belief that quality will out in the end, it could be a recipe for a pointless afternoon, on too many occasions.

Fernando had a great game
I thought so too! These type of games happen, so whatever. I just don't understand how the official was able to get both offside calls wrong. Really poor!!!

Fernandinho, Fernando, Otamendi (1st half), Sagna I thought played well. The whole front line didn't really do much. Aguero, c'mon!

It's like the guys at BT were geniunely shocked at how bad we were without Hart, Kompany & Silva.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.