Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

Fucking lost my sleep even after heavy drinking at wedding party. I hope there is some kind of action against the lino. Yes he is still a human but profession like his ,you can't afford to repeat same mistake twice.
Is he just incompetent or bent as fuck ?

Fucking lost my sleep even after heavy drinking at wedding party. I hope there is some kind of action against the lino. Yes he is still a human but profession like his ,you can't afford to repeat same mistake twice.
Is he just incompetent or bent as fuck ?

That's the worst thing about it, a Sunday league linesman would have called both those decisions, there is simply no excuse and I can't believe any linesman could actually get that decision wrong....

1st half superb just finishing let us down and the " offside " for their equalizer, 2nd half absolute shite, end of. 1st 5 games, kompany, mangala, kolorov and sagna nil goals conceded, last week, kompany injured so plays mangala and otamendi both left sided players, 2 down, changes it 2nd half bringing on demicellis, right sided player and moves otamendi to left side, why , against west ham why didn't he start with mangala and demicellis ? too much pissing about with back 4 at times at its costly, and otamendi made several errors yesterday, just hope players are fit for Wednesday.

They wanted us to lose & did their job to perfection, I'm just surprised anyone is surprised
this!! plenty of times over and even more evidence from the lack of red for lamella which nearly broke Kolarov's ankle and that shitty tackle on Roberts by that upstart Alli late on - he had one intention there and that was to hurt the kid - such a tosser and I sincerely hope he gets twatted himself sometime soon - I will enjoy that a lot - might even send him a card to remind him of the Karma

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.