Spurs Vs City Post Match Thread

Getting tired of the same conversations every season...

- Majority of key players getting plagued with injuries far too often.
- Awful mentality, responsibility and lack of work rate by a select few.
- Pellegrini showing no passion, no aggression, poor tactics.
- Going clear at the top of the table and not able to hold onto it for long.
- Defending and goalkeeping becomes laughable when the main players are out.
- An absent David Silva tends to lead to a poor performance.

... Overall another shite day and miserable weekend. Last week was frustrating coming back from the West Ham game, but I feel all the more for the travelling blues today.

Hopefully we can turn this around quickly. Let's get some points on the Champions League table mid-week and push on. Early days yet but just not good enough recently. CTID.

No we go on runs where we win 5 to 6 games on the bounce then when we hit a problem we struggle for a number of games and limp to back to back wins and repeat the process. Meanwhile the 'blip' of which there are 3 or 4 in a season fuck our opportunity to win anything.

Win anything?

We're a team full of soft cunts let's be honest. No battle,no fight, when it's not going right there's not many who want it. Harsh truth
Not often do we win when we go behind.
Lacking bottle describes us to a tee from management down.

Very dissapointed. The rags are on top of the league now. We blew a 5 point lead just like that! No desire or passion in the team and a poor man's Wenger as manager. Fuck!

Pellegrini never learns that's the problem

I don't think that's true or fair.

After all he dropped the 4-4-2 and the first 5 games we were excellent.

What we need to do is keep our spine in cotton wool. We have enough depth to rotate apart from the key 5 (Kun, Silva, Yaya, Vinny and Joe). If that means our 3 replacing subs every week, if possible, being Kun, Silva and Yaya then so be it.

Because without them 5 we will not win the league.

Very dissapointed. The rags are on top of the league now. We blew a 5 point lead just like that! No desire or passion in the team and a poor man's Wenger as manager. Fuck!
Chelsea last season got off to a quick start and never looked back. So frustrating.

Win anything?
I'm sorry did we win anything last season? Did our blip post CSKA knock us out the league cup? Did our blip post Wednesday hand the title to Chelsea and see us get knocked out of the FA Cup to boro? Did we win the CL and I'm imagining all that happened.

Or are you pretending that winning the league 2 seasons ago is more important than the obvious problem we have in the team that cost us last season and is once again coming to haunt us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.