Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
stimo said:
got a bad bad feeling about this, especially with adebayor in form. fearing a pasting tbh but hope im wrong

Another one with "their feelings" FFS why don't you just come our and say you don't think we will win, instead of all this feelings bullshit, it's an absolutely meaningless statement, like you have a sixth sense

It's not a bad thing to make a prediction based on facts and reasoned logic, your feelings are neither here nor there

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
stimo said:
got a bad bad feeling about this, especially with adebayor in form. fearing a pasting tbh but hope im wrong

Absolutely no one in this league, will give us a PASTING.

I spit some of up my coke when I read that haha. A pasting?? Like what, 4-0 Spurs??? I just don't see that happening.

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
stimo said:

Absolutely no one in this league, will give us a PASTING.

I spit some of up my coke when I read that haha. A pasting?? Like what, 4-0 Spurs??? I just don't see that happening.

some people just don't have enough faith - I fully expect us to win at spurs albeit it might be a tight game as they will want to try and rectify the spanking they received at the fortress Etihad

some really juicy games coming up now, but this is where we want to be and we have no reason to fear anyone

I think we're stronger than them in defence, midfield and up front. Their midfield is static and underpowered, Adebayor, despite the fact he's scored a couple recently, is a lazy, languid bleeder, and Soldado isn't a threat. Neither of them have the pace to exploit the high line we play. Lennon might, but I'd be far more worried if I was them about our strikers, plus Navas, Silva, Yaya et al running at their defence, not to mention Kola and Zaba bombing down the wings.
I just think we have far more attacking threat than them. Christ, Palace outplayed them for 45 mins, and should have been in the lead at HT.
1-3 to City.

Ducado said:
stimo said:

Another one with "their feelings" FFS why don't you just come our and say you don't think we will win, instead of all this feelings bullshit, it's an absolutely meaningless statement, like you have a sixth sense

It's not a bad thing to make a prediction based on facts and reasoned logic, your feelings are neither here nor there

Oh.

I've got a really good feeling about Wednesday.

I'll ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.