Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgian Maestro said:
mcfc2607 said:
stimo said:
got a bad bad feeling about this, especially with adebayor in form. fearing a pasting tbh but hope im wrong
I'm sure spurs would say the same about
Aguero, negredo, dzeko

Negredo has been ruled out unfortunately
Jovetic is ready though. However I expect Aguero and Dzeko to be the starting pair.

Georgian Maestro said:
mcfc2607 said:
stimo said:
got a bad bad feeling about this, especially with adebayor in form. fearing a pasting tbh but hope im wrong
I'm sure spurs would say the same about
Aguero, negredo, dzeko

Negredo has been ruled out unfortunately

Who's told you Negredo out someone on talkshite

It should be a comfortable City win because City have better players than Spurs in every single position.

I'm going for a 3-1 win for City.

If Sherwood persists with a fairly flat 4-4-2 I would expect our midfield pairing (with Silva tucking in, hopefully) to dominate whichever two they put together in the middle of the park.

The key to this one will be to ensure that our fullbacks get adequate protection and aren't left exposed too often. If we keep it tight down the flanks I would hope that we'll have too much for them down the other end.

This isn't a game I would play dzeko from the start. He's played ok recently but I'd be more tempted to play silva behind aguero, with jovetic on the left. In the first half of there game v swansea they seem to struggle with shelvey in the silva role until he got injured.

FromPollockToSilva said:
If Sherwood persists with a fairly flat 4-4-2 I would expect our midfield pairing (with Silva tucking in, hopefully) to dominate whichever two they put together in the middle of the park.

The key to this one will be to ensure that our fullbacks get adequate protection and aren't left exposed too often. If we keep it tight down the flanks I would hope that we'll have too much for them down the other end.
he played one up front at Swansea. I think he'll do the same again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.