Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruskinavenue said:
Can't see anything but a win. Spuds too open to our attack. Dzeko: new lease of life. Garcia: new lease of life. City win 2-1 or 3-1.

Garcia has a minor injury... won't play

Dzeko new lease of life... yep

us whipping spuds at shite hut lane... bang on!

Burtonblue said:
One game at a time. Let's not get carried away with talk of league wins.
Going top would be brilliant but not the end of the world if we don't.

Completely agree. We need to adopt the Pellers aura of calm. All this bollocks talk of 'quadruple' is trash press sales talk.
Be solid, focussed and play to our strength.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:34 pm --<br /><br />Thanks Silva. Didn't know about G's injury. My thought is that last year, I'd have happily driven him to the airport. Now, no. He's a half decent Yaya partner. Dzeko: I despised his laziness last year and still do this. But, oddly and uncannily, he can unleash when we need it.

MaineDAWG2008 said:
i think it will be a draw tomorrow

and il take that.

then come monday take 3 points from the russians.

A draw for us and it could put them top.

Shirley said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:
i think it will be a draw tomorrow

and il take that.

then come monday take 3 points from the russians.

A draw for us and it could put them top.

I adore your caution. I share it. But after a long drive up from the insidious smoke, Chelsea will want their ugly sleep. We win. 2 or 3-0.

Looks like Spurs have become a more attack minded team. Like us, they use two strikers. I like these kind of teams because they concede a lot of space which the likes of Navas, Aguero, Negredo, Fernandinho and Toure can exploit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.