Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win our next two and we are top, 4 points above Chelsea and 1 above Arsenal heading into their horrible fixtures.

Come on City, real chance to make a statement that we aren't going to give anybody a sniff from here on in.

I fully expect us to take advantage.

SuperYaya said:
SuperSilva said:
Stoned Rose said:
Go top and we win.

Got to capitalise on what will now become Arsenal's wobbly period.

After this and Chelsea we have 6 infinitely winnable games prior to Arsenal away.

Totally agree Stoned...

Flamini is an important DMF for Arsenal in the middle of the park, which Wenger knew he was lacking and was desperate to have someone in that role this season... how many games will Flamini miss btw?

We win tomorrow and we will have some serious momentum come the next few weeks...

3 matches for a straight red usually, I think.

And Ramsey out for 4 to 6 weeks as well - just when they need him most. Come on City, go to make the most of this<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:01 pm --<br /><br />
SuperYaya said:
SuperSilva said:
Stoned Rose said:
Go top and we win.

Got to capitalise on what will now become Arsenal's wobbly period.

After this and Chelsea we have 6 infinitely winnable games prior to Arsenal away.

Totally agree Stoned...

Flamini is an important DMF for Arsenal in the middle of the park, which Wenger knew he was lacking and was desperate to have someone in that role this season... how many games will Flamini miss btw?

We win tomorrow and we will have some serious momentum come the next few weeks...

3 matches for a straight red usually, I think.

And Ramsey out for 4 to 6 weeks as well - just when they need him most. Come on City, go to make the most of this

The mind set has to be win tomorrow and win Monday.
IF we win both I think we will the league at a canter.

And so it begins.

The pressure is starting to tell on the arse and their limited squad is starting to stretchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

We win at spuds and the cream will have risen to the top and the cream will stay there...............................

We are the champions my friends..................................

3rdgenerationblue said:
And so it begins.

The pressure is starting to tell on the arse and their limited squad is starting to stretchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

We win at spuds and the cream will have risen to the top and the cream will stay there...............................

I hope that's not our players mentality, thinking were champions already. Got a massive chance of making a good lead in the next month before our hard away fixtures come up in the run in.

3rdgenerationblue said:
And so it begins.

Let's win our next two first, and not forget we were quite lucky to get a point at Saints ourselves.

Manchester_lalala said:
3rdgenerationblue said:
And so it begins.

I hope that's not our players mentality, thinking were champions already. Got a massive chance of making a good lead in the next month before our hard away fixtures come up in the run in.

start believing.......................we need a championship mentality, not a losers mentality.

Winners City, winners !!

With Pelligrinis mindset of one game at a time I think he will keep the players grounded and not take our foot of the gas. The record for the most goals in a season is 143 scored by the scum in the Matt Busby era. Lets take another stat off them

BLUEMATT23 said:
The mind set has to be win tomorrow and win Monday.
IF we win both I think we will the league at a canter.

Absolutely,we win the next two and the gap will just get bigger and bigger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.