Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's absolute must win tomorrow, psychologically it could be massive.

Hopefully we don't do a typical City and bottle it, time for us to start really stepping it up now.

3rdgenerationblue said:
Manchester_lalala said:
3rdgenerationblue said:
And so it begins.

The pressure is starting to tell on the arse and their limited squad is starting to stretchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

We win at spuds and the cream will have risen to the top and the cream will stay there...............................

We are the champions my friends..................................

I hope that's not our players mentality, thinking were champions already. Got a massive chance of making a good lead in the next month before our hard away fixtures come up in the run in.

start believing.......................we need a championship mentality, not a losers mentality.

Winners City, winners !!

Hmmmm. 30 posts, joined 3 months ago.

This could be a significant moment IF we win tomorrow.
Flamini has been an essential part of the arses season and his absence will leave a big hole in their midfield .
With a bit of luck , this could be the begining of them unravelling .

sam-caddick said:
It's absolute must win tomorrow, psychologically it could be massive.

Hopefully we don't do a typical City and bottle it, time for us to start really stepping it up now.
I'd take a point, even more so after Arsenal's draw, but a win would be a massive result

One game at a time. Let's not get carried away with talk of league wins.
Going top would be brilliant but not the end of the world if we don't.

Bodicoteblue said:
This could be a significant moment IF we win tomorrow.
Flamini has been an essential part of the arses season and his absence will leave a big hole in their midfield .
With a bit of luck , this could be the begining of them unravelling .
They were really awful in the 1st half, but it's all about results now, and a point at Soton is not that bad. When you play that bad, and get a result it's a bonus

Chippy_boy said:
3rdgenerationblue said:
Manchester_lalala said:
I hope that's not our players mentality, thinking were champions already. Got a massive chance of making a good lead in the next month before our hard away fixtures come up in the run in.

start believing.......................we need a championship mentality, not a losers mentality.

Winners City, winners !!

Hmmmm. 30 posts, joined 3 months ago.[/quo

Sounds like Maureen has joined us

Can't see anything but a win. Spuds too open to our attack. Dzeko: new lease of life. Garcia: new lease of life. City win 2-1 or 3-1.

Blue Coop said:
3rdgenerationblue said:
And so it begins.

The pressure is starting to tell on the arse and their limited squad is starting to stretchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

We win at spuds and the cream will have risen to the top and the cream will stay there...............................

We are the champions my friends..................................

Let's win our next two first, and not forget we were quite lucky to get a point at Saints ourselves.

Three points from each successive match and then see where we are at the end of the season!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.