Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------------------------Hart-----------------------
Zabaleta--Kompany---Demichelis---Kolarov
--------------------Yaya---Fernandinho---------
--Navas-------------------Silva---------------Milner
-------------------------Aguero------------------------
Still plenty of options even if Negredo is out. Also a possibility of playing Garcia with Yaya and Fern in a midfield three. Or Dzeko with Aguero up top, or Jovetic partnering Aguero.

I worry about every match we play thinking this will be the one we lose/draw but have always hated facing Spurs at their place - recently a bad ground for us in the League except for the 5-1 a couple of years ago. They generally do us there. The next 2 matches are pivotal.

Re: city away to spurs. pre match thread.

Daz_Blue said:
Negredo out....Silva back....Milner 50/50

HART

ZAB VK MD AK

JESUS FERN YAYA SILVA

AGUERO JOVETIC
Class lineup there.

Pigeonho said:
Looking forward to this like mad. We are gonna turn on the style here and win comfortably. Aguero to continue his insane scoring streak. Cannot fucking wait.

I'd normally be nervous for a game like this but I'm not. I haven't been impressed with spurs one bit this season, don't know how they're just outside the top 4. I think we will batter them on Wednesday 4-0. Aguero in red hot form will tear Dawson a new hole in his back side, while yaya and dinho bully there midfield. Kompany will mark ade out the game, as for soldado, stevie wonder could do a good job marking him. Can't wait to batter these.

Spurs have been 'meh' so far. They're looking good because they finally abandon that ridiculous high line and they've been beating bottom half teams - got found out against arsenal. If city can't beat them no hope on winning the title.

Seems like vertonghen is set to return in this match. Without any match beforehand I hope it backfires against them.

does anyone know for certain that Negredo will be out, found a news artcile on ESPN saying -

Alvaro Negredo has handed Manchester City an injury boost with the striker set to be fit for their Premier League clashes with Tottenham and Chelsea despite suffering a shoulder injury.

Negredo damaged his shoulder in Tuesday's League Cup semi-final second leg win at West Ham - where he scored twice to take his tally for the season to 23 goals in 33 games - and was pictured leaving the Bridgewater Hospital in Manchester in a protective sling on Wednesday.

However after initial tests, Negredo did not require further treatment at City's Carrington training ground and the sling is believed to be purely precautionary.

Negredo is set to be rested for Saturday's FA Cup fourth round tie at home to Watford, but should return at White Hart Lane next Wednesday before City host Chelsea five days later.

Luck95 said:
does anyone know for certain that Negredo will be out, found a news artcile on ESPN saying -

Alvaro Negredo has handed Manchester City an injury boost with the striker set to be fit for their Premier League clashes with Tottenham and Chelsea despite suffering a shoulder injury.

Negredo damaged his shoulder in Tuesday's League Cup semi-final second leg win at West Ham - where he scored twice to take his tally for the season to 23 goals in 33 games - and was pictured leaving the Bridgewater Hospital in Manchester in a protective sling on Wednesday.

However after initial tests, Negredo did not require further treatment at City's Carrington training ground and the sling is believed to be purely precautionary.

Negredo is set to be rested for Saturday's FA Cup fourth round tie at home to Watford, but should return at White Hart Lane next Wednesday before City host Chelsea five days later.

I think that report is a couple of days old mate

HART - ZABS , KOMPS , LESCOTT , KOLAROV - NAVAS , YAYA , DINHO , JOVETIC , SILVA - AGUERO , negredo on the bench if its going tits up and change to 4-4-2

BringBackSwales said:
Luck95 said:

I think that report is a couple of days old mate

Might be mate not sure just hoping he be back he's a class act

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.