Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
918147_Manchester_City.jpg

Dzeko and Aguero to start, we should be going all out to win this!

Feeling confident

hart

zabba
clichy
VK
MD

yaya
fern
silva
navas

dzeko
aguero

2-1 for city with goals from yaya and dzeko

I've said for a while now I reckon we will win 2-1 so that's my score prediction

lancs blue said:
I have no idea why so many are naming Demichelis in their team for WHL after today's shambolic first half, has to be Komps and Lescott at CB.
No more shambolic than any other starter

Demichelis has been key to our improvement after a slow start this season. Unlike the vast majority of Premiership defenders he can play

Marvin said:
lancs blue said:
I have no idea why so many are naming Demichelis in their team for WHL after today's shambolic first half, has to be Komps and Lescott at CB.

Demichelis has been key to our improvement after a slow start this season. Unlike the vast majority of Premiership defenders he can play

can't make my mind up on Demichelis I'm finding it a strange 1, i am not as worried about him at CB as say when i saw Garcia or Savic playing there but also seen him make some rash rash challenges something i find odd for someone of his experience, Nasty not been quite on it this year so i think even though he not the quickest i would go with the Zaba Kompany Lescott Clichy/Kolarov back 4 they seem to be at least organised and i think we would cut down on the "silly" goals

Marvin said:
lancs blue said:

First Watford goal - completely undone and left for dead by a simple through pass, he failed to anticipate it, was caught square and had no way back. This is from a struggling Championship team.

Second Watford goal - shares the blame with Yaya who firstly gave the ball away cheaply then Demichelis follows up with a half-arsed clearance straight to their player who sets up the move for the goal.

Even his ability to read the game gets him into trouble because of his tendency to charge out and try to make an interception. Komps can do that because he's quick which Demichelis definitely isn't.

Fernandinho growing into the English game has been far more of a factor in our good run of form IMO.

Re: city away to spurs. pre match thread.

cookster said:
I'd take a draw at Spuds if we beat Chelsea at home. Think it's going to be a tough game and we'll have to defend a lot better than today.

I think if we drop points to spuds then Chelsea will come here ahead of us and park the bus and play for a point to stay ahead of us, spurs and Chelsea are must win next 2 games are crucial to the season and if we can win both we will have a 4 point gap with arsenal having a nightmare fixture list in march.

Marvin said:
lancs blue said:

Good Point - totally agree. Let's not forget in the last 19 games we have won 17 and drawn 2 - Not bad that, most have been with MDM in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.