Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost sure Jovetic is a freight train waiting to happen.

Stefan has a neck the size of a James Milner thigh.

Is this the Hatrick or the MOM, or the start of POM?

it's going to happen...

Arsenal/Chelsea will get easy 3 points without question, Chelseas has to beat WHU at home, yeah very hard, while Arsenal getting away wins where we struggled like it would be the easiest thing. Also Soton in some turmoil, with Cortese/Osvaldo troubles, Arsenal winning it probably 1-0, 2-0, 3-1...

for us is pretty much 6 points needed, we threw away important points in matches vs relegation teams that means we have to make it back beating strong teams away from home. Spurs is the perfect opportunity to do that as they are usually playing open games, and try to attack, while they dont really press well what could be a good way to stop us.

I'm worried about this 1 even tho we beat them 6-0 at home. Spurs are on a good run of form (Yes we're as well) and Adebayor is almost certain to score against us. Defence need to be on the ball I'd go 5 in Midfield for this 1 with Kun up top alone.

Hart

Zaba Kompany Demichelis Kolarov

Navas Fernandinho Garcia Yaya Silva

Aguero

Win the midfield battle win the game. Going to be a very tough game but think we'll grind out a 2-1 win. Going into that Chelsea game behind them on points makes it even tougher keep the run going blues.

We need these 3 points. Spurs are vulnerable. Chelsea at home looks to be a draw to me.

jared said:
We need these 3 points. Spurs are vulnerable. Chelsea at home looks to be a draw to me.

No way will the Chelsea game be a draw, we were kicking their arse at their place until the GK mix up. And Spurs, another drubbing for them even at home!

2 pivotal games coming up.

Spurs will be shitting themselves following the 6-0. If we get an early goal their heads will fall off and we'll dick them again.

Chelsea at home us THE game IMO. Win that and it'll send the biggest message of all and give us huge confidence for the Barcelona games.

Settling for a draw is old city mentality. A few seasons ago do you think the rags would've settled for a draw there? City to win.

Stoned Rose said:
2 pivotal games coming up.

Spurs will be shitting themselves following the 6-0. If we get an early goal their heads will fall off and we'll dick them again.

Chelsea at home us THE game IMO. Win that and it'll send the biggest message of all and give us huge confidence for the Barcelona games.

Agree it would be great to win both mate but more bothered about winning league than champions league. 6 points from the next 2 games is a tough ask and would be brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.