Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
CITY XI: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Demichelis, Clichy, Navas, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko

Not the best defence from us, Demi needs to be careful in this one, he flies into way to many tackles and it has left us open at the back. Lets hope we see some more discipline at the back today because we were shocking against Watford. Glads Zabs is in with Kompany, Clichy I think is in purely for Lennon because Kolarov has shown he's a million times better this year. That forward line however looks brilliant though and the beast will probably come on later. Can see us getting at least a few with that team, Fernandinho didn't play against Watford and has had a rest so I'm confident we have these, going for City 3-1 !

Need Dzeko to work hard tonight. If he does we have every reason to win. If he doesnt , we're going to be over-run in midfield.

Kompany and Demi were both immense at Newcastle so let's hope for a repeat performance tonight!

Spurs 1 City 3

Never thought I would say this but I would have started with Kolarov over Clichy, Alexandra has been a revelation recently.

kenzie115 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Negredo obviously not fit. Happy and not surprised to see clichy at left back.
I'm rather the opposite, with Silva drifting inside to work his magic I think Kolarov's threat down the left side is invaluable.

Lennon against kolorov is a recipe for disaster away from home, though.

Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Presume Clichy is starting to combat Lennons pace

Not convinced by the Dzeko and Aguero partnership but happy to be proved wrong.
Not a lot of choice if we're going two upfront, with the Beast's shoulder injury. I suppose one upfront and an extra midfielder (Jimbo?) would have been the alternative.

Milner is injured and Negredo on the bench...
My mistake; hadn't heard about Negredo making the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.