Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
EaglesFan said:
welsh_andy said:
i know, but thought he had recovered, guess not

Pelle probably being carefull with the Beast....since AT THE SAME TIME - Edin has a better track record in AWAY fixtures...particulary WHL (if you know what I'm talking about).
Well I hope he performs better than he did in his most recent trip there

Cant remember how he did in that one...but based on you the above guess not too good :-)

Nah, there is only ONE game at WHL by Edin that will always be remembered :-) the perfect hattrick

Not gonna lie, I'm shitting myself for this one, now we have the chance to go top of the league it's suddenly become very real. The difference between winning tonight and anything else is huge. a Monstrous blow to our rivals if we win tonight with Chelsea coming on Monday and Arsenals difficult run of fixtures.

Concerned about the left side with Silva being poor defensively and Clichy being poor so far this season, hopefully he can step up tonight. Come on City!

Good to see lots of attacking options on the bench, Jovetic for either Silva, Navas or Aguero, Negredo for Dzeko or Aguero, could end up if we need to with an attack of Jovetic, Negredo and Aguero. Kolorov could be brought on in addition to clichy if we are being given a hard time on tour left and Rodwell to be given further time if we want to increase midfield options and protect back four.

Team seems well balanced and the subs I suspect will make an impact if needed.

All we need now is everyone to give 100% and hopefully win the game and personally I don't give a stuff what the scoreline is 0-1 will do for me.

Think Sherwood has realised that a bit of pragmatism isnt going to hurt Spurs. Will be tough to get hold of the midfield with these lineups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.