Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many top teams chasing the title hence why we need to go there for the win and try to get the win..getting it is another story,but we are well capable of turning spuds over..If west ham can....we can.

We will play for and get the win. Currently 19 matches uneaten.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:07 am --<br /><br />We will play for and get the win. Currently 19 matches uneaten.

Theengelbert said:
Settling for a draw is old city mentality. A few seasons ago do you think the rags would've settled for a draw there? City to win.
Agree totally with this. Too many drawn games last season (9) played a big part in our under-achievement. It's obviously a gamble playing every game to win, but at least that way we control our own destiny.

I'd hate to think we'd missed the title by playing not to lose to some of the big teams, rather than to win. Despite our defensive worries we have a strong winning mentality this season, probably the best I've seen. Let's keep it that way.

These are the type of games we just need to win if we want the Title

bit of a cliche but non the less true

Pellers will go all out for the win imho

Kompany is King said:
We will play for and get the win. Currently 19 matches uneaten.

-- Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:07 am --

We will play for and get the win. Currently 19 matches uneaten.
Just hope those spuds are not too hungry!!

its one of the key away games and will give us all the confidence we can go to Liverpool Everton etc and win at those grounds -

Its a must win for me

this game has the same feel as toon away a couple of years ago.

if we win then it's our title.

scary stuff, but better than Gillingham at Wembley

love the new city love the entertainers.

6pts in the next two games and I think we will win the league...to beat Spurs away then Chelsea at home would kill Mourinho off this season. Having said that,should we drop points in either the pendulum will swing Chelsea's way and will be extremely difficult to get back with the run in they have.

whp.blue said:
These are the type of games we just need to win if we want the Title

bit of a cliche but non the less true

Pellers will go all out for the win imho
These are the type of games where a point can win you the title. I'm sure we will play to win. We always do, but I'd take a point now. Nasri out and with Silva, Milner and Negredo doubtful, I don't think we're as strong as usual whilst Spurs are totally rested and focussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.