Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LHarper said:
blue b4 the moon said:
I expect an end of season 'holiday' type game, disjointed and mistakes all over the pitch.

Spurs have nothing to play for and we've not been up for it most of the season.

You won't be saying that if West Brom win at Old Trafford this evening!

lemon-wellwell.gif

hart

zabba-mdm-mangala-clichy

fernando-fernandinho

navas-silva-milner

aguero

i fancy us to beat them even if we play bad atm just because they are as bad as us and the quality we have is better than them(if the players turn up of course) and now with rags lost maybe that will give them a bit of a lift to i can see a high score like 4-3 or something like that GO Cityyyyyy

I have a feeling the boxing may have a say on this game

Hart
Sagna
Mangala
Demichellis
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Milner
Silva
Nasri
Aguero

Ray78 said:
The incentive is there and it is up to us to take full advantage.

Agreed we have a real opportunity tomorrow to at last put some daylight between us and the rags plus also having a superior goal difference going into the final 3 matches of the season with two of those games being at home.

Come on City lets get the three points we need!!!

AlloBoi said:
I have a feeling the boxing may have a say on this game

Hart
Sagna
Mangala
Demichellis
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Milner
Silva
Nasri
Aguero

Good shout. Players could be knackered during the match if that's whe case. As for the line up I'd replace Sagna with zaba. Fuck knows if we'll win though.

MihaiCity said:
hart

zabba-mdm-mangala-clichy

fernando-fernandinho

navas-silva-milner

aguero

i fancy us to beat them even if we play bad atm just because they are as bad as us and the quality we have is better than them(if the players turn up of course) and now with rags lost maybe that will give them a bit of a lift to i can see a high score like 4-3 or something like that GO Cityyyyyy

Team i'd go with too. Which says a lot about the state of our midfield. Navas and Fernando especially, and probably Milner in all honesty should be nowhere near making our best 11. Bit chance to put some distance between us and the rag scum and avoid that champions league qualifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.