Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
117 M34 said:
Was quite surprised to see we are strong favourites with the bookies. Would have thought that we would have been fairly level in terms of odds with them being at home and our away form being poor.

Probably due to us having a +13 goal difference over them over our last 3 meetings. They certainly haven't enjoyed playing us in recent times.

JustAnotherCityFan said:
117 M34 said:
Was quite surprised to see we are strong favourites with the bookies. Would have thought that we would have been fairly level in terms of odds with them being at home and our away form being poor.

Probably due to us having a +13 goal difference over them over our last 3 meetings. They certainly haven't enjoyed playing us in recent times.

We tend to do well against them.

We just have to get someone strong to mark Kane and then stop eriksen in midfield.

Scaring Europe to Death said:
chicagoblues said:
Form is temporary but the class is permanent.
Come city

Unfortunately we're showing neither at the moment.

At least the Cubs won.
True but glimmer of hope at the end of tunnel keeps me on my toes.
Come on city

city are just as likely to rip these apart again. if we lose it will be down to a decision or a fluke. i might still go to this, not made my mind up.

I expect an end of season 'holiday' type game, disjointed and mistakes all over the pitch.

Spurs have nothing to play for and we've not been up for it most of the season.

Aguero_Element said:
How long does it take from central london to the ground?

Tube from kings cross to seven sisters takes 10 mins but then it's a fair walk around 25 mins. You can jump on buses outside seven sisters but due to match day traffic unlikely to be quicker. You can transfer to seven sisters overground from the underground and go two stops to white Hart lane. All in all I'd say about 50 mins to get there

blue b4 the moon said:
I expect an end of season 'holiday' type game, disjointed and mistakes all over the pitch.

Spurs have nothing to play for and we've not been up for it most of the season.

You won't be saying that if West Brom win at Old Trafford this evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.