Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eds said:
bluemoon98 said:
Advice needed ;)
going on train to London Euston and then tube to seven sisters where do i go from there?

Is there another tube in zone 3 linking to white hart lane only few mins away or is it walk or bus to the ground?
Train from 7 Sisters to WHL station then a 5 minute walk. Or you can go Euston to Liverpool St and then a direct train to WHL station. You on the 9 something train from Manchester?

no live in midlands getting the 10:30 from birmingham new street. Getting there just before 1 direct train.

BTW is the train to WHL station the final stop incase its under a different name and I dont realise?

Thanks for the advice :)

bluemoon98 said:
Eds said:
bluemoon98 said:
Advice needed ;)
going on train to London Euston and then tube to seven sisters where do i go from there?

Is there another tube in zone 3 linking to white hart lane only few mins away or is it walk or bus to the ground?
Train from 7 Sisters to WHL station then a 5 minute walk. Or you can go Euston to Liverpool St and then a direct train to WHL station. You on the 9 something train from Manchester?

no live in midlands getting the 10:30 from birmingham new street. Getting there just before 1 direct train.

BTW is the train to WHL station the final stop incase its under a different name and I dont realise?

Not sure, possibly, go on trainline and it will give you all the times etc

Eds said:
bluemoon98 said:
Eds said:

Not sure, possibly, go on trainline and it will give you all the times etc

will do, cheers :)

we're in bad form, haven't won away from home in a while, our return in London games this season is pitiful, have some major injuries.

Yet for some reason I am expecting a comfortable win. 3-1

Andouble said:
we're in bad form, haven't won away from home in a while, our return in London games this season is pitiful, have some major injuries.

Yet for some reason I am expecting a comfortable win. 3-1

Is not like Spurs are ripping up trees now...it will be a game of who is MORE shit than the other will lose hope will be spurs

I think it will be a high scoring game both defences are not at their best. I cannot see us winning as we've been dire In the last games so I'll go for a draw.

Was quite surprised to see we are strong favourites with the bookies. Would have thought that we would have been fairly level in terms of odds with them being at home and our away form being poor.

now it doesn't matter so much we will probably put in a great performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.