Spurs Vs City pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
KippaxCitizen said:
What more motivation do our boys need than to almost secure a top3 place with a win today as the Rags started to believe their own hype and have imploded?

The thing worrying me is we've won just one away game in 2015! And we've been playing extremely poorly home and away for a while.

As I posted last week: I don't care who plays or in what formation, they've [almost] all pissed me off this season (players and manager) so I just want effort from all and three points. I won't be handing out praise for the manager if he miraculously gets it right nor players if they finally have a good game if they've been shite all season...just effort and three points.

Pretty much this.

Just dont let that Erikson and kane have even as much as a sniff and i'll think we'll win this. worst we'll do is draw imo.

Hart

PZ
MDM
EM
AK

Diho
Fernando
JN
DS
JM

SA

2-1 city

If we want to finish 2nd, we need to win this.

I think we'll be solid today as there's no Yaya and I can't see Spurs sitting back and trying to pick us off - those are the teams that usually cause us problems

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
bluemoon98 said:
Walking down the Main Street to the ground - abit early ;) already been asked 3 times if I have a cigarette - it's a shithole tbf

Just say. Yes. Thanks for asking.
Got hit on the head by a frozen chicken outside Seven Sisters tube station once, twats

I'm so hacked off with the last few months i can't even be bothered to flap anymore
Just do your best lads and play dhino for gods sake

Given the way we have been playing recently and the pace spuds have I worry for us. Keep compact and I'll be happy with a draw

middleton___blue said:
Just dont let that Erikson and kane have even as much as a sniff and i'll think we'll win this. worst we'll do is draw imo.

Hart

PZ
MDM
EM
AK

Diho
Fernando
JN
DS
JM

SA

2-1 city

Not far off what I'd play;

Hart

Sagna
MDM
Mangala
Clichy

Zabba
Fernando
Dinho
Milner

Silva

Aguero

One point will do us. That team would be hard to beat and commited. Zabba the captain..............

If he gets the team selection right we'll be ok. If he doesn't (yet again) then we will lose. SImple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.