spurs

Bale has been stunning since he got his run in the team. But he has physically changed from the callow 17 year old disaster zone left back, into a built professional sportsman. Good touch and control, some ball skill, and a half decent football brain going forward - but his true success has been surprise, and whilst people knew he had had pace, no one knew he had gained strength.

There are ways to play against pace, and Bale's card is marked now - so we will see his ability to play wideman in the next 12 months, and maybe it will turn out he is unplayable, but we don;t know that yet. IMO Bale's future will be as an outstanding attacking fullback, a natural wideman will take his place once defenders realise how many yards they need to give him to stop him delivering.

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has hit out at the club's fans after his side were booed off following the 1-1 Premier League draw with Sunderland.

Spurs are down to sixth in the table after failing to win in their last four league games, although they beat Inter Milan 3-1 in the Champions League.

And Redknapp fumed: "What have they got to moan about?

"They've seen some of the best football in recent times here, I don't think anyone can be disappointed with us."

Akebefrontiere1982 said:
Onuoha again showed today why he is a much better right back than micah especially defensively,he is cleverer as well and just as quick and really reads the game way better but i think richards is a much better centre back.

I think that Ned is a better defender than Micah, but his distribution is terrible.
The phrase "Foot like a Sheriff's badge" springs to mind.
He always looks nervous on the ball.
I want Ned to be a success with us as he is a Manchester lad, but I fear that he will be part of the cull.

The other thing I´ve noticed is the way VDV is trying to be a one man fookin firefighter . He´s running about like a dervish trying to do everything. In this league that will result in one of 2 things - total blow out by Jan or series of niggling injuries leading to long term damage. He now sees himself as a big fish in a small pond so how long before someone pipes up to him for being a greedy coont or Billy big bollox?

and, sarcastically, Redknapp added: "They've [the supporters] had it so good over the years, you see. When you keep winning league championships every year, you get upset when you don't win."

PMSL

Spurs are a good side but Redknapp is gradually getting sussed....he has one set of tactics..."throw the kitchen sink at it till we score."
It's a typically English mentality-"our pace and work rate will always win the day."
When it works it's great,but when it doesn't.....like Keegan,'Arry's teams are always great to watch but they will always be liable to the sucker punch.

Redknapp and Spurs are now suffereing because of the demands of both the PL and the CL...their squad isn't deep enough to cope,and the expectations are sky high because of 'Arry's media love in.Great while you're using it to get you up there,but shite when it starts to falter.

The Arry loving media won't be happy until he's England manager.And he'll fall short at that too-for no other reason than because,like Kev- he's not good enough at the very top level.

And he'll take his place at the table of "great English myths" alongside Terry Venables.

Tuesday 5pm:

Arry
"I dont have any issues with referees, you may get the odd bad performance every 3-4 years"

Tuesday 10pm:
Arry
"i blame the ref"

LOL

They're one-dimensional. Boot it wide and then whip crosses in. They had nothing through the middle last night.

hertsblue said:
Tuesday 5pm:

Arry
"I dont have any issues with referees, you may get the odd bad performance every 3-4 years"

Tuesday 10pm:
Arry
"i blame the ref"

LOL

He is a vile hypocrite.

1. Referee turned a blind eye to Huddlestone.
2. Their damn goal yesterday was off a blatent handball by Van Der Vaart!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.