Spursmad give us a wave

Wish I hadn't seen this thread. Won't be able to go to sleep now. So anyone outthere wanting to put fluffy to sleep please forward us a pm. Thanks.

spursmad321 said:
rodders said:
Forzacitizens said:
can i have a pm aswell please or just put the info in this thread cheers

Well said. Post the info please. We're ALL blues.
Share and share alike I say.
No need for begging.

I haven't posted it on here because its not for an open forum.

Fair play then.

I don't blame you mate and understand that you only share with those that you trust. The constant beggin for PM's is a pet hate of mine on here. It's happens far to frequently and makes the board a little too clique-ky for my liking.
Not having a pop at any of the ITK's ( they make the board what it is a times ) but if the info is too sensistive for general broadcast why not use a PM in it's it's true sense and not broadcast that you are sending it in the first place, particularly when the receiver is often just the first poster to ask nicely.
Keep it private between trusted friends. Ignorance is then bliss for the masses.

guys whoever has got the pm, please don't post it on here as sm has requested and don't send it to anyone you don't know and could blurt it out .. cheers

ASH-MCFC said:
FrankboffCTID said:
waspish said:
your all a bunch of women wanting pm!!

I've got a feeling we are being used by Terry and can see
the headlines in next few days Terry snubs city and stays
at chelsea with a bumper pay rise. hope I'm wrong

who cares!!! remember that one, lets all laugh at city na na na!!! no more, something special is appnin and im alive to see it!!!!!!!!!! CTID Dad your a legend!!!
Citys going down with a billion in the bank!

cant stop smiling me, all my rag pallys turned there phones off, bless em!!!

SosaFC said:
guys whoever has got the pm, please don't post it on here as sm has requested and don't send it to anyone you don't know and could blurt it out .. cheers

THIS THIS THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

waspish said:
your all a bunch of women wanting pm!!

I've got a feeling we are being used by Terry and can see
the headlines in next few days Terry snubs city and stays
at chelsea with a bumper pay rise. hope I'm wrong

I think you are wrong, waspish. Time will tell but as things stand, we have to be slight favourites to sign him. It is well known that things are not great at the Bridge and the relationship between Chelsea FC and Mr Chelsea FC have been deteriorating on and off ever since Muriniho left. I also think Chelski are nervous about sparking off a load of wage demands from the likes of Lumplard and Bollock, both of whom are believed to have clauses in their contracts promising them that they would at least maintain parity with the best paid Chelski player at any given time. Apparently, it isn't the greatest dressing room in the world either with quite a few cliques and quite a few players hating each other. That is never pleasant, whether you're a footballer or a bank clerk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.