Spursmad give us a wave

vonksbignose said:
I've never in all my time on this site asked for a PM, as I kinda think why would someone I don't know trust me with info that they've obviously sent privately for a reason.

But that thought process would lead to me never building up any trust amongst my fellow bluemooners, so after seeing this thread, I've decided that now's the time to start! So a PM would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

CTID!!!

patience is a virtue my friend, all this pm malarky, gets everyone excited. Trust me its all good, and gets better. You cant make it up!!!! CTID

ST Coleridge said:
If I don't get a PM, I'll hurt myself. I swear, I'll do something stupid.

lol.

Everyone who doesn't get a pm should set their own heads on fire.

michaelo said:
ryanl2k said:
Aww I want to hear the news before bed too :(

Welcome to the madhouse

Rag ;)

Dont worry it's a usual welcome :)

Lol its a fair point :) Tbh I've been watching this forum for sometime mate and I was a member a while back but my old login doesn't seem to work. I've been watching our spursmad friend in action on here lately and really appreciated the info. Decided to join again as its better than some other forums I can mention lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.