Spursmad give us a wave

tonytheblueboy said:
Dobsy87 said:
Ok, I resisted for a long while but fuck it, I don't care about dignity anymore, I want to be able to get on with my life.

cute_brown_hound_dog_cartoon_character_on_his_knees_begging_or_praying.jpg

Will somebody PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSEEE send me the PM?! I'm good for it, you all know me. Good old Dobsy, sensible, reasoned, occasionally bizarre. . . . Guys? GUYS?!

i would like to jump on this extremely professional beg and request the pm too.
Me Three can i have a PM Pllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeee! With a cherry on top!

Glad you decided to come back SM.

One of the few posters from other teams that didnt come on here to basically try to take the piss.

Good man.

Can someone send me the pm please, dont want to add to SM's inbox :)

MonsallBlue said:

One of the few posters from other teams that didnt come on here to basically try to take the piss.

Good man.

reading a forum earlier carnt remember which one read so many lol, somebody said Terry deal closer than we all think that was what the pm was all about me tink

MonsallBlue said:

Good man.

Well said, if you happen to receive it pass it on mate.

Cheers Yella.

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW I DON'T WON'T A BLOODY PM!!!
I'm a patient man I can wait. its like christmas when you were younger its the excitement and anticipation before
christmas that enjoyed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.