Spursmad give us a wave

sput the wonder pig said:
all this PM crap is bollox

if youve got somethign to say then say it to everyone its not a fooking private members club

You didn't get one then ?

This thread should be pulled - its a bit embarrassing, and makes us look like a right bunch of fuckwits - I bet Spursmad's opinion of City fans has changed dramatically over the last few weeks - most needy fans in the world, anyone?

Why is it embarrassing? He is willing to share this info but only by PM. Info relating to potentially one of the biggest signings in our history. Can you blame people for wanting to know?

Project said:
Why is it embarrassing? He is willing to share this info but only by PM. Info relating to potentially one of the biggest signings in our history. Can you blame people for wanting to know?

not atall, but why do it in a PM...... its not like hes PM specific people or board regulars, by the sound of things hes PM'ing anyone whos asked... and no i havnt asked and yes id love the info.

sput the wonder pig said:
Project said:

not atall, but why do it in a PM...... its not like hes PM specific people or board regulars, by the sound of things hes PM'ing anyone whos asked... and no i havnt asked and yes id love the info.

Because PM's aren't indexed by Google. Or sharable via a link. Of course somebody could just copy and paste but in general the idea behind keeping it off the public domain is a sound one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.