Spursmad give us a wave

here's a crazy idea - how about PM'ing the person that asked before you asking THEM for the PM... that way our ITK guy doesnt get swamped AND we spread the communal love like good hippy bluemooners

Delighted to see you back Spursmad - hurrah for Bluemoon!

Holcombe bloo said:
Robbo said:
Holcombe bloo said:
Robbo said:
As you can see from length of time as a member and the number of posts made, I don't post lightly, but it's good to see you back.
Don't let the knobs grind you down.

Vieira for spurs?

Blimey you are economical with the old posts are'nt you!

actually had more than that but must have lost some when they had them probs not long ago, was only around 70 though :-)

Not that prolific myself mate!

I got a bit p****d off when someone decided to register with the same name as me but with a full stop and then not long after I started getting pms telling me what a w****r I was! bad case of mistaken identity.

I'm delighted that Spursmad321 has come back on the forum and has put two fingers up to the tossers who gave him so much stick

ffs this bloke supports Tottenham Hotspur, why give him a hard time for giving us an insight into what our club are doing.

As far as I'm concerned, we should give the guy a break and let him be a part of Bluemoon, he's never done anything against our club

Should sell the pm,s on ebay bud[/quote]

Maybe SSN could buy them, as they always seem to be a week behind Spursmad on City's signings :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.