Spursmad give us a wave

I got a bit p****d off when someone decided to register with the same name as me but with a full stop and then not long after I started getting pms telling me what a w****r I was! bad case of mistaken identity.[/quote]

Seems an easy mistake to me - Post with pride mate! Luckily there are few other blues in Holcombe as its a small place with sadly too many reds!

Could someone possibly PM me with the JT info?

Much appreciated if pos, thanks

well pm or no pm i will say its great to have u back spursmad mate and looks like the site is gettin back 2 normal allot dont no me as i dont post allot but am sure we all agree its a good place 2 be again :)

allan harper said:
Cake said:
Pam said:
[quote="spursmad321Nice to see you on tonight after yo got another in the bag

When an we expect Terry?

Soon I hope - Bluemoon will crash for sure if we get JT

Cheers, spuds. I don't hate your team any more.

....just the manager.... ;)

And the ground and 99.9% of there fans...[/quote]
and london...

all jokes aside, nice one SM. you're fast becoming a bm legend.

PoolHustler said:
Should sell the pm,s on ebay bud

Maybe SSN could buy them, as they always seem to be a week behind Spursmad on City's signings :-)[/quote]

Nah the mirror need them, nobody talks to them from MCFC and why would they bother!

You may as well just post it on here, every single person who looks at this thread will now request a PM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.