Spursmad please return

He only posts if he gets new info. If spursmad comes on it doesn't mean we've got x, y or z. From the point of view of his source these deals are 100% done. We don't know his source so we don't know if they have the absolute last say.

manchester blue said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
Who gives a shit what will happen will happen and imo he is guessing on this Eto'o deal because he said it was already 100% done and it is quite obviously not because we would have said that he has signed so lets stop licking his arse.

Agreed. I enjoy reading this forum but the desperation of some people is frankly embarrassing.

just check his track record and read his posts before you start the whole slagging off shit. he seems like a really genuine lad and not the type to guess things, since pretty much everythin hes said so far has come off so dont be dicks we're more than lucky to have him.

Matt.D said:
manchester blue said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
Who gives a shit what will happen will happen and imo he is guessing on this Eto'o deal because he said it was already 100% done and it is quite obviously not because we would have said that he has signed so lets stop licking his arse.

Agreed. I enjoy reading this forum but the desperation of some people is frankly embarrassing.

just check his track record and read his posts before you start the whole slagging off shit. he seems like a really genuine lad and not the type to guess things, since pretty much everythin hes said so far has come off so dont be dicks we're more than lucky to have him.
THIS . He seems genuine and seems to be bang on with info about who, no one could know when exactly as that could change for many many reasons.

I wouldn't blame him for fucking off with all the idiots on here, hope he hasn't though. Been spot on with evrything

bluwes said:
Mark Bowen has told his son he has been a very naughty boy, and has taken his laptop off him

lol. Hughes has also told bowen that if his son keeps spilling all of our transfers all over the internet then he will set Rocky on him.

mcfc_die_hard said:

I believe he said that Eto'o has agreed our offer. Only sticky point is his payoff from Barca.

Leave the man alone, he is a top bloke.

My final ITK stuff for the day:

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run. You never count your money, when your sitting at the table, there'll be time enough for counting, when the dealings done.

So there you have it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.