Spursmad please return

Bluemoon115 said:
My final ITK stuff for the day:

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run. You never count your money, when your sitting at the table, there'll be time enough for counting, when the dealings done.

So there you have it.

What song did you nab that from?

Bluemoon115 said:
My final ITK stuff for the day:

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run. You never count your money, when your sitting at the table, there'll be time enough for counting, when the dealings done.

So there you have it.

tune...the great kenny has spoken...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn481KcjvMo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn481KcjvMo</a>

"since pretty much everythin hes said so far has come off so dont be dicks we're more than lucky to have him"

No offence, but list me just ONE thing that he's mentioned that has ACTUALLY come off !!!

????

Sound of tumbleweed blowing down the main street

hack said:
"since pretty much everythin hes said so far has come off so dont be dicks we're more than lucky to have him"

No offence, but list me just ONE thing that he's mentioned that has ACTUALLY come off !!!

????

Stuart Taylor for one

hack said:

????

Try looking it up yourself then you won't look as much of a c*nt.

Barry, RSC and Taylor. days before they were announced. Nice one, idiot.

hack said:

????

Barry, RSC, Stuart Taylor,Hart loaned out, talks with Terry, Aqueducts, roads...................

hack said:

????

Lol what's your usual username?

Corluka, Bridge, Barry, Stuart Taylor we're all predicted by him as well as many other things. The guy is without doubt ITK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.