Spursmad please return

bluwes said:
hack said:
"since pretty much everythin hes said so far has come off so dont be dicks we're more than lucky to have him"

No offence, but list me just ONE thing that he's mentioned that has ACTUALLY come off !!!

????

Sound of tumbleweed blowing down the main street

Stuart Taylor for one

Bridge

terry offer

robinho allegations

For starters

hack said:
"since pretty much everythin hes said so far has come off so dont be dicks we're more than lucky to have him"

No offence, but list me just ONE thing that he's mentioned that has ACTUALLY come off !!!

????

Alright rag? Have to say, despite some strong competition from other one post wonders, you have claimed the bellend of the week award. Congratulations.

hack said:

????

barry, bridge, robinho allegations, stuart taylor, corluka

hack said:

????

Spurmad has predicted the following on the spurs forum he goes on before the press got a sniff:
Corluka saga last summer
Bridge in Jan
Robbies personal problems around some allegations in Jan

on here he predicted
Barry 2 days before the press got hold
RSC
and Stuart Taylor (a back up keeper at Villa) days before the press
Joe going out on loan ....... not hard to guess if he knew we had a new back up on the way

still pending are

Tevez .. first predicted as a done deal on the 6th June
Eto'o
Lescott

also Terry interest

and I'm guessing that the Sound of tumbleweed blowing is down your street

bluwes said:
hack said:

????

Stuart Taylor for one

Bridge

terry offer

robinho allegations

For starters

svennis pennis said:
hack said:

????

Alright rag? Have to say, despite some strong competition from other one post wonders, you have claimed the bellend of the week award. Congratulations.

Ha ha - people don't call others this often enough IMO

moonies lovechild said:
svennis pennis said:
hack said:

????

Ha ha - people don't call others this often enough IMO

alright. calm down. bellend! :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.