Spursmad please return

spursmad321 said:
I come on every morning to answer pm's before I go to work.

I only post on the board when I have some info.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Ps I know most of you trust me and for that I say thank you, as for the rest, well time will tell.

bugger, i thought you were making the decisions not just previewing them, could you ask them to get a move on please

Matt.D said:
manchester blue said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
Who gives a shit what will happen will happen and imo he is guessing on this Eto'o deal because he said it was already 100% done and it is quite obviously not because we would have said that he has signed so lets stop licking his arse.

Agreed. I enjoy reading this forum but the desperation of some people is frankly embarrassing.

just check his track record and read his posts before you start the whole slagging off shit. he seems like a really genuine lad and not the type to guess things, since pretty much everythin hes said so far has come off so dont be dicks we're more than lucky to have him.

Not sure you meant to quote me, I wasn't slagging him off at all, more so pointing out how some people humiliate themselves pleading for scraps.

Kirkstall Blue said:
Thanks, Spursmad. Any news on the Spurs forum? I would like to know (out of interest) if your getting Dunne, or any of our players.

The only rumour i've heard linking Spurs with any City players was Craig Bellamy

JuniorBlue said:
Kirkstall Blue said:
Thanks, Spursmad. Any news on the Spurs forum? I would like to know (out of interest) if your getting Dunne, or any of our players.

The only rumour i've heard linking Spurs with any City players was Craig Bellamy

Welcome to the forum JuniorBlue. I was thinking more of the Dunne rumour.

JuniorBlue said:
Kirkstall Blue said:

Some of us, when we heard we were in for Bellamy, we were really against it. But as it turned out, he proved us all wrong. I for one was against him but now I have great respect for him because he's an A Class striker, without a doubt (when healthy). If the Spurs fans are as hesitant as were and if you guys do sign him...don't worry, he'll deliver.

spursmad321 said:
I come on every morning to answer pm's before I go to work.

I only post on the board when I have some info.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Ps I know most of you trust me and for that I say thank you, as for the rest, well time will tell.
Thanks spursmad , I have read your posts and I am quite confident on your knowledge of who who we are signing. So much so I have put £50 on etoo to join city. I may put the same on villa joining barca aswell. I think he is evens to join bar a and etoo 13/8 to join city. Great price if you defo know he is joining. Once again thanks

Kirkstall Blue said:
JuniorBlue said:
Kirkstall Blue said:

Welcome to the forum JuniorBlue. I was thinking more of the Dunne rumour.

Thanks, loving this forum so far. Dunne looks more likely to go to Sunderland, or Wigan? But if Spurs come in, i'm sure Dunney would go there. And tbh, he's been a great servant to the club and he'd be a great buy for Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.