Spursmad please return

hack said:
"since pretty much everythin hes said so far has come off so dont be dicks we're more than lucky to have him"

No offence, but list me just ONE thing that he's mentioned that has ACTUALLY come off !!!

????

Sound of tumbleweed blowing down the main street

hey cobber, you talk like a shelia. crap.

hack said:
"since pretty much everythin hes said so far has come off so dont be dicks we're more than lucky to have him"

No offence, but list me just ONE thing that he's mentioned that has ACTUALLY come off !!!

????

Barry, Taylor, RSC. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

tommcfc said:
moonies lovechild said:
svennis pennis said:
hack said:

????

Alright rag? Have to say, despite some strong competition from other one post wonders, you have claimed the bellend of the week award. Congratulations.

Ha ha - people don't call others this often enough IMO

alright. calm down. bellend! :P

ha ha (double thumbs up)

basically, i believe him. I think Eto'o has agreed to the term so fhte contract WE have offered him!, however, its a wrangle on barca letting him go without his bonus.

So basically :

100% done between City + Eto'o
0% done so far between Eto'o and Barca over loyalty thing.

Moebius said:
basically, i believe him. I think Eto'o has agreed to the term so fhte contract WE have offered him!, however, its a wrangle on barca letting him go without his bonus.

So basically :

I reckon its past the 80 % done with Eto'o and Barca. All indications in the Spanish press show that a compromise is almost reached.

svennis pennis said:
Moebius said:

So basically :

I reckon its past the 80 % done with Eto'o and Barca. All indications in the Spanish press show that a compromise is almost reached.

Same.

I'm agreeing with your post a lot tonight.

svennis pennis said:
Moebius said:

So basically :

Yeah it looks like it now, JJJJEEEEESSSSUUUSSS get it done city. C'mon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.