Spursmad please return

hack said:
"since pretty much everythin hes said so far has come off so dont be dicks we're more than lucky to have him"

No offence, but list me just ONE thing that he's mentioned that has ACTUALLY come off !!!

????

Sound of tumbleweed blowing down the main street

ohhh dearrr

bluwes said:
hack said:
"since pretty much everythin hes said so far has come off so dont be dicks we're more than lucky to have him"

No offence, but list me just ONE thing that he's mentioned that has ACTUALLY come off !!!

????

Stuart Taylor for one

Bugger in all the excitement I got back above 1000 posts AGAIN and didnt notice

so thats 2000 then

Project Rain said:
hack said:

????

Try looking it up yourself then you won't look as much of a c*nt.

Barry, RSC and Taylor. days before they were announced. Nice one, idiot.

^^^this^^^

I come on every morning to answer pm's before I go to work.

I only post on the board when I have some info.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Ps I know most of you trust me and for that I say thank you, as for the rest, well time will tell.

Good morning Spursmad. A serious question for you. As a Spurs fan what is your opinion of your current Manager ?? He is not a very popular character on this Forum, and secondly where would Spurs need to strengthen in order to finish above the Villas and the Evertons next Season ??.

Not all of us are obsessed with Tevez, Eto'o, Lescott and Terry. ( He lied)

spursmad321 said:
I come on every morning to answer pm's before I go to work.

I only post on the board when I have some info.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Ps I know most of you trust me and for that I say thank you, as for the rest, well time will tell.

morning,just a side note, spurs are very quiet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.