Spursmad please return

de niro said:
spursmad321 said:
I come on every morning to answer pm's before I go to work.

I only post on the board when I have some info.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Ps I know most of you trust me and for that I say thank you, as for the rest, well time will tell.

morning,just a side note, spurs are very quiet?

There's a theory out there that a number of clubs are waiting for City to do their business cos they can't compete. I think a lot clubs wait until their players are back for pre-season before buying so that they don't spend more than necessary on holiday pay...

OB1 said:
de niro said:
spursmad321 said:

Cheers

Spursmad321

Ps I know most of you trust me and for that I say thank you, as for the rest, well time will tell.

There's a theory out there that a number of clubs are waiting for City to do their business cos they can't compete. I think a lot clubs wait until their players are back for pre-season before buying so that they don't spend more than necessary on holiday pay...

clubs also wait to the end of the window to do business as it drive transfer prices up and keeps their wage bill down.

I think I have finally worked out who it could be. I thinks they won't be posting after October time if I'm right to. They are prob on holiday TBH

the last topic on fabiano dated 30 june.

any updates on our approach for this guy? we did go for him last january, as we did with terry. so i wonder if the interest has been resurrected?

Hughes_head_scout said:
Has anyone sent/recieved a PM to/from spursmad in the last couple of days. We need his info :)

Yea he was still 100% tevez is a city player, just wasnt told when it will be anounced

so believe in this lad

I think there should be a locked thread for recognised ITKs to post ITK information posts, so we do not have to churn through thousands of shit abusive posts to find what they have said.

citoeast said:
I think there should be a locked thread for recognised ITKs to post ITK information posts, so we do not have to churn through thousands of shit abusive posts to find what they have said.

this is a very good idea any updates can be moved into the locked thread so then we wont have any of these stupid threads being made.

yeah come on spursmad, i mean where else can u get slagged for passing info you post in good faith and get slagged off from others because you have no info at the same time.

de niro said:
spursmad321 said:

Cheers

Spursmad321

Its to bloody quite at our end, all the itk leaks have been plugged. lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.