Spursmad Stick

forevermancity

poor show from those giving spursmad et al stick

spursmad ALONE has contributed more in his 2 week stint than those giving him stick have and will EVER contribute

Spursmad> The nonce's giving him mouth!

forevercity said:

spursmad ALONE has contributed more in his 2 week stint than those giving him stick have and will EVER contribute

smooth

anyone giving spursmad stick needs their fucking head testing, either that or they are rags just being twats.

Rammy Blue said:
anyone giving spursmad stick needs their fucking head testing, either that or they are rags just being twats.

Very true but we know its going to happen anyway, it always does. :-(

Rammy Blue said:

fuckem. he should start his own thred and post info on there. that way anyone who wants to listen to him knows where to go. it will probably make things alot easyer for him too

are we surprised at all that he gets some stick!

Hero one day - enemy the next!

Typical Bluemoon!

Spursmad - well done and thank you for all your valuable input, cheers

Ajay said:
are we surprised at all that he gets some stick!

Hero one day - enemy the next!

Typical Bluemoon!

Spursmad - well done and thank you for all your valuable input, cheers

Like I said Ajay....we are our own worst enemies sometimes..

forevercity said:

But Chiellini, sorry I mean Taylorwill07 said he was a WUM, I don't know who to believe now!

Seriously, thanks Spursmad, I always read any info you pass on with great interest and usually take it as gospel, although you have some making up to do if the Eto' deal doesn't come off after I told a load of my mates and work colleagues it was a done deal! Haha.

with him being a non city fan you could probably have predicted some stick from some on here with a persecution complex, if anything that he posted was ambiguous. if they are around for other transfer windows with info then proven itks should get no stick, hopefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.