Spursmad Stick

Jimbob said:
Seriously, thanks Spursmad, I always read any info you pass on with great interest and usually take it as gospel, although you have some making up to do if the Eto' deal doesn't come off after I told a load of my mates and work colleagues it was a done deal!

I think that says more about us as fans that it does of Spursmad. We are so desperate for success that because someone we think has some info about a player we like then we grab that straw and tell the world about it. Hence you get taken that wazz out of by those you told

We as City fans need to chill and wait for events to unfold before shouting our nouths off

I haven't seen any stick so far aimed towards Spursmad besides the little digs about "nobody is in the know" more so aimed at the whole message board posters, I really don't understand why the ones who have information bother posting on here it's like having the celebrity vs Media clash on a forum, the media praise them, complement and make them look like the big hero then the next minute criticising and humiliating people. If people don't believe what people post don't bother whining once things don't come true also don't believe then feel let down once it's become known it's wrong information, most people like to be entertained and Ajay/Spursmad definitely give you that on this forum.

Although I personally have a few doubts about his credentials as a City ITK, there is certainly no reason for any abuse.

chesterguy said:
Jimbob said:
Seriously, thanks Spursmad, I always read any info you pass on with great interest and usually take it as gospel, although you have some making up to do if the Eto' deal doesn't come off after I told a load of my mates and work colleagues it was a done deal!

I think that says more about us as fans that it does of Spursmad. We are so desperate for success that because someone we think has some info about a player we like then we grab that straw and tell the world about it. Hence you get taken that wazz out of by those you told

We as City fans need to chill and wait for events to unfold before shouting our nouths off

It was more along the lines of 'This guy who goes on Bluemoon and has been right every time says....' rather than me running round with I love Eto' tattooed to my head, I get your point though to be fair.

I fully agree with the sentiments of the OP. However it will take more than this thread to stop certain posters getting carried away and taking "banter" too far.

The only people who should be getting real stick on here are the rags and the WUMS, leave genuine posters alone with banter and less abuse. Reserve abuse for the morons who come on to have a go at genuine Blues.

I'm pretty sure he can look after himself, or is this a job for the Internet Police?

forevercity said:
poor show from those giving spursmad et al stick

spursmad ALONE has contributed more in his 2 week stint than those giving him stick have and will EVER contribute

Spursmad> The nonce's giving him mouth!

Well siad. Unfortunately the idiots on this site are probably gonna drive him away as per

PSmyth07 said:
I'm pretty sure he can look after himself, or is this a job for the Internet Police?

internet police? over the years afew VERY good ITK'ers have been hounded off here or genuine ITK'ers dont post info because of the abuse dished out, and the forum becomes worse off without these posters/info. dont want the same to happen to spursmad

so much analysis of the loyalty bonus will he/wont he etc-yet not one mention of eto'o contemplating not accepting our offer just so that spursmad appears as a WUM?
im sure he has been logging onto bluemoon the last few weeks... : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.