Spursmad Stick

forevercity said:
poor show from those giving spursmad et al stick

spursmad ALONE has contributed more in his 2 week stint than those giving him stick have and will EVER contribute

Spursmad> The nonce's giving him mouth!

Couldnt agree more and this applies to all the posters who let us know info in good faith.

This board has now got its own resident gang of Keyboard warriors who sit at home, gleefully giving it large, knowing full well that if in the real world, they would not be so fookin brave!

And before they start going on with themselves, if your not intelligent enough to decipher the obvious good info from the wums, then that is your problem and not the fault of the posters.

PSmyth07 said:
I'm pretty sure he can look after himself, or is this a job for the Internet Police?

lol, its certainly not a job for the self proclaimed ITK/WUM police on here!

That was the point made!

Also instead on PM'ing him day and night and ploughing through hundreds of pages to see what hes posted..

Try clicking on his profile

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=20620" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=20620</a>

and search his posts.

A lot easier

bluemonkey71 said:
Also instead on PM'ing him day and night and ploughing through hundreds of pages to see what hes posted..

Try clicking on his profile

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=20620" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=20620</a>

and search his posts.

A lot easier

The ITK police are not that intelligent mate, unfortunately.

It's not him really if he wants to attention seek or any of the others that's fine with me it's the followers posting stuff like o when is he coming back to grace our website o mighty one where are ye and the really protective and aggressive ones that pounce when one bad word is said about the holy one.

Bit of a joke this - a spurs fan lauded on here and seen as a hero. Yes he has given good concrete info and its good that he finds time to come on here to let us know, but the things he has told us will happen anyway whether he tells us or not.

Just wait and see what happens and stop calling out for this spurs fans to tell us everything he know and more. Its a bit embarrassing

blueinsa said:
forevercity said:

spursmad ALONE has contributed more in his 2 week stint than those giving him stick have and will EVER contribute

Couldnt agree more and this applies to all the posters who let us know info in good faith.

This board has now got its own resident gang of Keyboard warriors who sit at home, gleefully giving it large, knowing full well that if in the real world, they would not be so fookin brave!

And before they start going on with themselves, if your not intelligent enough to decipher the obvious good info from the wums, then that is your problem and not the fault of the posters.

to be fair every forum has these "keyboard warriors" and i actually think they make it better, by livinening (sp?) things up! but some can go abit OTT.

maybe if u make a sticky/locked thread for this guy where he can just post (or he tells and admin n they post in there) the info he gets so we can just read it and u dont get 600 pages of WHY? HOW? PM ME PM ME!!! ect... it shud work it does on other forums i post on.

forevercity said:

Whilst i agree 100% the people giving him stick need to chill and shut up, what on earth are you trying to insinuate with the "contribution" post?

Is it an attempt to make some posters feel more elitist than others? I don't see how that has any relevence; basically because some people get information a few hours earlier than others they're more important members?

I've never seen Spursmad321 get involved in any serious City debate (why would he) so people who contribution i value more is the people who can debate City with me and maybe change my ideas on things... even then, i don't start telling people what their worth is to a bloody website.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.