Spursmad123 vs TheNews - And this time.....

forevercity said:
svennis pennis said:
forevercity said:
errmmmm im afraid that was me!!!!!!!! about 3 weeks after i told everyone he said it was happening

Forevercity got this one spot on, I remember reading it on COYS as well at the time. But Forever was first.
i didnt go through all that abuse just for some guy called 'TheNews' t getthe credit lol
I remember that, forevercity was in so early i don't think even Corluka knew he was being sold.

dw7 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Messi just phoned me, said he was up for the move but is pissed off with me saying it on here so he won't be signing for us. Sorry lads.

bollox looks like i'll have to put me tent away and give caming ouside the lowery a miss

sh1t! i've been camping outside the lowry for weeks. how sure are you that he's not coming? are you 100%? how itk are you? is it worth staying here, on the off chance? or should i give up, and move to the arndale?

johnmc said:
dw7 said:
johnmc said:
who has the biggest dick

or the biggest tits

Good point, well made

Unless they're Brazilian, in which case, it might be both... ;oP

Seriously, SM isn't a City fan but is providing correct information so should be treated as a welcome guest and with respect. If Eto'o ends up not coming, it won't be SM's fault, nor will it have been one big wind up, so that should be made clear. SM doesn't have to justify himself to any of us and there's nothing stopping SM from saying bollocks to us all if people continue to cast aspersions. There are plenty of WUM on here, so don't kill the goose that laid the golden egg...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.