Spursmad123 vs TheNews - And this time.....

Kirkstall Blue said:
Where is the proof that The News is a copy and paste merchant? Just because Spursmad posted on Coys before him proves nothing.

I prefer to give The News the benefit of the doubt, because Blue 2112 came up with the similar info at the same time and I don't think he was pasting.

Seems to me that ITKs get their info. from different sources and post it. The fact they are all saying similar things is what makes it more likely to happen.So their is no contest for me I want to hear what they all have to say.

The News initially posted information that had already been posted on COYS. When SM appeared on bluemoon, The News vanished within seconds, and never addressed the accusation that he had been ripping off SM. Actually I think he hasnt posted at all since, could be wrong on that one.

I guess final proof would be finding information that has been posted here by SM before it reaches COYS, but, really, how guilty does he have to be.

bizzbo said:
Kirkstall Blue said:
Where is the proof that The News is a copy and paste merchant? Just because Spursmad posted on Coys before him proves nothing.

I prefer to give The News the benefit of the doubt, because Blue 2112 came up with the similar info at the same time and I don't think he was pasting.

Seems to me that ITKs get their info. from different sources and post it. The fact they are all saying similar things is what makes it more likely to happen.So their is no contest for me I want to hear what they all have to say.

The News initially posted information that had already been posted on COYS. When SM appeared on bluemoon, The News vanished within seconds, and never addressed the accusation that he had been ripping off SM. Actually I think he hasnt posted at all since, could be wrong on that one.

I guess final proof would be finding information that has been posted here by SM before it reaches COYS, but, really, how guilty does he have to be.

Blue2112 certainly was not cutting and pasting as a number of people on here will testify because they know who Blue2112 knows at MCFC.

This guy is nothing but a fraud and a wum, who comes on here to take the piss because it makes him feel big.

The guy is grade 1 wanker.

Sorry for the rant, but this prick really winds me up.

Cheers

Spursmad321

spursmad321 said:
This guy is nothing but a fraud and a wum, who comes on here to take the piss because it makes him feel big.

The guy is grade 1 wanker.

Sorry for the rant, but this prick really winds me up.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Don't be so hard on yourself mate! You're not that bad really.

The News was caught red handed weeks ago and never returned.

However, he was obviously lurking as he has now seen the grief that Spursmad is getting over his Etoo prediction and has returned now claiming the exact oposite, thinking he has a 50 50 chance of being correct ( and Spursmad being wrong ).

If he honestly thinks we will fall for it, then he is more stupid than copying his posts in the first place

Posted by me on COYS :-
spursmad321 May 29 2009, 04:38 PM Post #1
Group: Sponsors
Posts per day: 2.44
Member No.: 4,325

Barry is 100% a done deal, and Tevez is 80% certain to happen.

People who know me on here know that I have a very solid contact, check my previous posts on Man City.

Posted by the news on here :-

TheNews Post subject: Re: offical, tevez to dippers Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Replies: 54
Views: 3261

tevez is a liverpool player fact. sorry!!!!! Not what I was told earlier today ..... "We are about to complete two big signing very soon, both from PL" Fairly sure one is Barry and Tevez could well be the second Might find more out later as having drinky poos with a good contact at the club

I will let you guys decide who is genuine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.