Spursmad123 vs TheNews - And this time.....

Where is the proof that The News is a copy and paste merchant? Just because Spursmad posted on Coys before him proves nothing.

I prefer to give The News the benefit of the doubt, because Blue 2112 came up with the similar info at the same time and I don't think he was pasting.

Seems to me that ITKs get their info. from different sources and post it. The fact they are all saying similar things is what makes it more likely to happen.So their is no contest for me I want to hear what they all have to say.

If you are saying we made an offer that wasn't accepted then you are saying it has been rejected.

If you are saying that the offer hasn't been rejected, then you can't say it hasn't been accepted.

Of course that is provided we have made an offer in the first place. The only person to say we have done this is the Barca Chairman Laporta.

Personally I will go along with spursmad321 on this.[/quote]

so as soon as an offer is made someone has to decide weather to accept it or reject it straight away they are not allowed think about it[/quote]

Of course they can think about it! But the way you are saying that they haven't accepted it (which may be the case) can be construed has rejecting it. Which would be untrue.

Personally I believe they want to accept it hence Laporta's comments about stratospheric offer. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Cheltblue said:
Ive stayed well away from the pre-signing wank fest that has embarrassed this forum at times.

But after todays events, and in particular Barce offering no more to a player looking for his last big deal than he has been on for last 3/4 years, i have a real sneaky feeling that Spursmad may well be on for another notch on his belt.

^^^this^^^

i have a similar feeling that there is some form of game being played between the various parties involved; eto'o, barca and city.

1) eto'o wants more money (which city will give him); 2) barca want city's money (or eto'o goes next summer for f. all), but have pr reasons for wanting to give the impression that they made every effort to keep eto'o, and; 3) city want to get their man (for a whole host of reasons), and are willing to pay both barca and eto'o nicely in order o do so.

with my half full glass in hand, i wouldn't be suprised if there is some plot afoot, by which each party acheives its aim and reaps the benefits.

(disclaimer: following city for so many years may have clouded my judgement, and made me prone to bouts of blind optimism)

BufordUSABlue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Messi just phoned me, said he was up for the move but is pissed off with me saying it on here so he won't be signing for us. Sorry lads.

Dammit MQ!!
Next time keep stum on it pal!

:-)

I will, I've learned my lesson and my chat with Jose Mourinho will remain a secret forever ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.