Spursmad123 vs TheNews - And this time.....

"TheNews" is a fucking clown of a WUM...

Exhibit A (courtesy of spursmad321);

Hi, To all Man City fans,

I have become a member today because I wanted to put you right about the usename "TheNews" who I believe is a Spurs fan who came on here around the time of the Corluka transfer, the reason for my post is simply that he isn't an ITK, all he does is re-word what I have already posted on COYS (spurs forum). The above info was posted by me at @ 2.43am this morning This is what I posted "The Tevez deal won't be announced until 1st july ( I don't know why) And his strike partner will be Roque Santa Cruz" . I broke all the following on coys days and sometime weeks before it broke out in the Media.
1) Bentley to Spurs, Man City did enquire about him but were told by his agent that he had is heart set on going to Spurs.
2) W. Bridge will be your 1st January signing.
3) The robinho crime allegation.
4) And this is what I posted on Coys on friday the 29th may @ 4.38pm "Barry is 100% a done deal, and Tevez is 80% certain to happen.

People who know me on here know that I have a very solid contact, check my previous posts on Man City."

As you can see if you check the dates with Thenews info and mine you will see that he is nothing but a Copy & Paste merchant.

I have come here not as a wum, I just wanted you to know the truth.

Cheers.

Ps If you would like me to any further info on this just pm me or send an email.

I wish I was spursmad, his rise to messiah status on here has been unprecedented now people worship him. In all seriousness though he has been spot on with everything so far, so I have no reason not to believe, amen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.