Spursmad123 vs TheNews - And this time.....

dw7 said:
so which one of my facts are wrong that i need to put right
You don't need to put any right, but the fact of them offering him a 2 year contract because they want to keep him is is way off....especially when you bare in mind they have twice (in the past month) told Eto'o's agent that he is unwanted at the club.

dw7 said:
so which one of my facts are wrong that i need to put right

The fact that Barca have rejected our offer.

If this had happened Laporta would have said so.

They have only offered Eto'o a deal to try and make him out the bad guy when he rejects it and threatens to see out the final year of his contract.

Ive stayed well away from the pre-signing wank fest that has embarrassed this forum at times.

But after todays events, and in particular Barce offering no more to a player looking for his last big deal than he has been on for last 3/4 years, i have a real sneaky feeling that Spursmad may well be on for another notch on his belt.

svennis pennis said:
forevercity said:
errmmmm im afraid that was me!!!!!!!! about 3 weeks after i told everyone he said it was happening

Forevercity got this one spot on, I remember reading it on COYS as well at the time. But Forever was first.
i didnt go through all that abuse just for some guy called 'TheNews' t getthe credit lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.