Squad strength picture - City, Arsenal, Chelsea & United

• Thread starter Deleted member 58619
  • Start date
Re: Squad strength picture - City, Arsenal, Chelsea & United

The squad depth is of crazy quality but our starting 11 isn't as good as Barca, Real, Munich etc yet in my opinion. We aren't far off though!

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
deynaskaz said:
Only problem is there is only three English players there and we can only have 21 for champions league with five English players included, who is going to miss out.

I count 4 HG - Hart, Clichy, Milner & Lampard
Richard Wright? 3rd Choice keeper...

I know we have others Sinclair Richards Boyata home grown , but some of the players here will have to miss out.

Squad strength picture - City, Arsenal, Chelsea & United

deynaskaz said:
I know we have others Sinclair Richards Boyata home grown , but some of the players here will have to miss out.
Garcia will be sold and Negredo is the obvious player to leave out of the champions league squad. Of the 5 homegrowns, 1 has to be from our academy. That's why Boyata signed a new deal, because Micah is history. So the 5 homegrown players will be Hart, Clichy, Boyata, Milner and Lampard, with us using an U21 goalkeeper as third choice keeper instead of Wright.

marshall92 said:
The squad depth is of crazy quality but our starting 11 isn't as good as Barca, Real, Munich etc yet in my opinion. We aren't far off though!

Agreed we are a Centre Half short (Possibly Mangala?) and we don't have Messi, Bale, Suarez or Ronaldo type star
Aguero could possibly step up to this level though!?
I think if you added Messi, Bale, Suarez or Ronaldo to our team you wouldn't make the above statement?

We also haven't got the benefit of referees being in our favour yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.