Squeaky bum time on Gallowgate

i was praying early january for boro ( i wouldnt send my mother in law there) , spurs (fans r complete tossers not met a decent one yet and when crafty 'arry went there it just topped it off) and newcastle (a real one town team with this real myth of fantastic loyal fans well lets see how many they get in the championship.... oh forgot Joey will save em hmmmm) to all go down

felixbg said:
a club with great fans that are loyal (although nothing compared to city) ... and a team i always want to see do well and win a trophy some day ... wanting them to get relegated ahead of tin-pot clubs such as pompey is a bit drastic
this.

Prestwich_Blue said:
You can jsut see SSN if it does happen: Loads of weeping Geordies outside SJP saying
"Ahhhm gutted me. Worst day of me life."

'Ashley Out' mis-spelled and painted onto crusty, skidmarked duvets. How do they have time to be outside SJP at lunchtime, every time something happens to the club?

Only teasing, you watching Geordies, I have a bit of a soft spot for you. Fingers crossed for Boro and Blackburn disappearing through the trap door.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.