SSN - Breaking News

hahahhahhhahahhahah 'not a chance of signing this fella' if he's that good then why isnt the top 4 sniffing or why hasn't he been snapped up in the past. i'd put £500 on any odds he is NOT on his way to city

marco said:
hahahhahhhahahhahah 'not a chance of signing this fella' if he's that good then why isnt the top 4 sniffing or why hasn't he been snapped up in the past. i'd put £500 on any odds he is NOT on his way to city

There will no doubt be odds on it tomorrow, with us firmly favourites to sign him after the breaking news.

Slap it on us not signing him, you'll get decent money back on £500.

kippaxwarrior said:
From Ian Ladyman

"Mancini's suggestion he is interested in Landon Donovan not true. Merely being polite to his USA hosts here in NYC."

You're wasting your time. Some people on here can't read even if it's in HUGE BOLD WRITING

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

So, being "polite to our hosts" involves falsely linking the club with a player we have no interest in? I can do without that kind of politeness thanks. I thought Platt was supposed to be handling the media from now on.

neil jung said:
So, being "polite to our hosts" involves falsely linking the club with a player we have no interest in? I can do without that kind of politeness thanks. I thought Platt was supposed to be handling the media from now on.
I didn't see you at the press conference?

Hopefully the manager was being polite to his American hosts. Not that Donovan isn't a good player he obviously is. Its just that I would hope that instead of signing a player like Donovan our manager would concentrate on getting the best out of what we have, ie SWP, Ireland, Bellamy and M Johnson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.